- Who are we?
- I’m Kelly, the owner, author and editor of livehumbledreambig.com
- What information is collected from you when you visit my blog / website / social media?
- When registering or posting on any of these platforms, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and/or email address to join in conversation with us, or request a Newsletter/other mailing. *Please see more detailed explanation down below
- What do you do with my name / email address?
- I may use this information to send periodic emails/updates pertaining to this blog.
- Will you ever share my email with others?
- No! Your email is used solely for me to contact you per your choosing. I would never release your email to any third parties!
- Does your website use “cookies”?
- Yes. Cookies are small files that come from website/server side, and, with your consent, are transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They enable the website to store and remember certain (non personal) information. Cookies can help webpages to load quicker, and deliver a better website experience for you in the future. *Please see more information below
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA I agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information:
- By email
* * What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org